Protecting our customers is essential to us and we make it our priority to provide you with complete confidence and satisfaction.
The "7 principles" resulting from the recommendations of the CNIL, constitute the main rules applicable in the Lavorel Hotels group (Lavorel Hotels and its hotels and restaurants).
The 7 principles explained below are implemented for all Lavorel Hotels Group entities.
1. Transparency: We will provide you with all information and inform you of the purpose and recipients of your personal data when collecting and processing it.
2. Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
3. Relevance and Accuracy: Only the personal data necessary for the processing of the data will be collected. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we maintain is accurate and up-to-date.
4. Storage: Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purposes of processing in accordance with the requirements of the law.
5. Access, rectification, objection: You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. The contact details of the department to be contacted are given below (§13) in the article "Access and Modification".
6. Confidentiality and security: We will implement reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss, or unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
7. Sharing and International Transfers: We may share your personal data within the Lavorel Hotels group or with third parties (such as business partners and/or service providers) for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the sharing and transfer.
This Charter applies to:
1. To all data processing carried out in the establishments of the Lavorel Hotels group (Lavorel Hotels, Château de Bagnols, Suites de la Potinière, Zucca, Barum, Les Bateaux Lyonnais, Black Bass Hotel, Le Palace de Menthon, Le Chabichou, Grand Hôtel de Courchevel, Le Grand Pavillon Chantilly, Kopster Hotels, Château des Ravatys)
2. To all Lavorel Hotels reservation websites, including: www.chateaudebagnols.com, www.suites-potiniere.com, www.lesbateauxlyonnais.com, www.blackbasshotel-annecy.com, www.palacedementhon.com, www.chabichou-courchevel.com, www.legrandhotelcourchevel.com, www.kopsterhotels.com, www.chateaudesravatys.com, www.marriott.fr/hotel/lyon, www.zucca.fr ; www.legrandpavillonchantilly.com
As a customer of Lavorel Hotels, we may ask you at various times for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
For persons under 18 years of age, only an adult can provide us with personal data which is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth. Please ensure that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your permission (including via the Internet). If such transmission should occur, you may contact the Marketing Department (see "Access and Modification") to have this information deleted.
We have chosen not to collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation.
In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and interests, whether you smoke or not, etc... We may need to collect this information in order to fulfill your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet.
In this case, depending on the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be required for the collection of sensitive information.
Personal data may be collected on a number of occasions, including:
1. Hotel activities:
2. Cruise activities:
3. Participation in marketing programs or events:
4. Transmission of information from third parties:
5. Internet activities:
We collect your personal data in order to:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. To manage room reservations and accommodation requests:
3. Manage the booking of cruises:
4. Manage your stay at the hotel:
5. Improve our hotel, restaurant and cruise services, including:
6. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after their stay:
7. To carry out cross-checking, analysis and combination of your data collected, via a trusted third party, at the time of the reservation or your stay, in order to know your centers of interest, your customer profile and to send you personalized offers.
8. To improve the services of Lavorel Hotels, in particular:
9. To secure and improve your use of the Lavorel Hotels websites, in particular by:
10. To comply with local laws (e.g., retention of accounting records).
In order to guarantee you a right of access and modification (article "Access and Modification"), we must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
1. In Lavorel Hotels group: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and give access to authorized personnel of our entities, including:
2. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transferred to a third party in order to provide you with services and improve your stay, including:
3. Business partners: Lavorel will not share information about you with its business partners without your prior and explicit consent. Lavorel Hotels may occasionally offer you to follow the news of some of its privileged partners and will present you with the purpose of the information that will be transmitted to you. In order to guarantee you full control over your personal data, without your explicit consent, the Lavorel Hotels group undertakes not to provide such data to its commercial partners.
4. Local authorities: we may also be required to pass on your information to local authorities, if required by law or in the context of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
Lavorel Hotels takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. Accordingly, technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a login/password system, physical safeguards, etc.) have been put in place.
When you transmit your credit card information during your reservation, an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions.
Audience tracking cookies are also used to improve your browsing experience by helping us to understand your interactions with our sites (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies make it possible to produce statistics and, for example, to test different displays in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
We keep your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Charter or in accordance with what is provided by the applicable law.
Concerning the retention periods :
Your personal data collected by Lavorel Hotels is accessible to you and can be modified subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
If you have any difficulty in exercising your rights, please contact the marketing department in charge of personal data for the Lavorel Hotels group directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following address:
Lavorel Hotels Data Protection Department
67 quai Charles de Gaule
In order to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. Therefore, you will need to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license, identity card or passport, to your request.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the Marketing Department indicated above.
All requests will be processed in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable law.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
If you wish to submit a request to the CNIL, you will find the contact details below:
Please note! The CNIL does not receive the public and does not provide information on site.
If you wish to file a complaint with the CNIL, you can fill out the online complaint form available at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
If you have a question about your rights regarding data processing and liberties, you can consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
We may modify this Charter periodically. Therefore, we invite you to consult this Charter regularly, especially when making a reservation in one of our entities.
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within the Lavorel Hotels group, please contact the Marketing Department (see "Access and Modification").